SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.5
October 30, 2006
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.5. This is a free update, and you can download the new version from this site:
This update includes the following enhancements:
* Made lots of changes to the parser and classifiers to improve accuracy, especially for HTML and image messages.
* The in-memory corpus representation is much more efficient, which should lead to lower memory use and
* Rewrote the Software Update feature. When a new version is available, it can now show you the release notes.
SpamSieve now downloads the new version itself, rather than relying on your browser. On 10.3 and later, the
**Download & Install** button will cause SpamSieve to auto-update itself to the latest version.
* Improved accuracy on messages containing misspelled words.
* Now requires Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later.
* Auto-training now places a higher priority on corpus balance compared to learning from novel messages.
* Complete Change List: