March 5, 2007
EagleFiler has been updated to version 1.1.6. This is a free update.
The easiest way to download and install it is to choose Software
Update from the EagleFiler menu. You can also download it from this
The changes in this version are:
* Now supports searching by filename.
* Can now capture from Flock.
* The interface is a bit more responsive, due to threading
improvements when importing, indexing, and merging.
* No longer hangs when indexing a movie with unresolved
* No longer uses any CPU time when idle.
* Can now import malformed mbox files generated by
* Fixed bug where fields in the inspector could lose their
focus when a background operation completed.
* Fixed bug dropping onto an item inside the Trash source.
* Fixed regression displaying contents of multiple folder
* Fixed regression where new rich text records weren’t
* Improved error handing during menu/toolbar validation.