Unsanity Releases WindowShade X 4.1
November 3, 2006
Unsanity LLC announces the availability of WindowShade X 4.1. This free update is a Universal Binary, fixes bugs and improves the WindowShade X interface.
WindowShade X brings a wealth of window management capabilities to Mac OS X. From the ever popular windowshade functionality to Minimize-in-Place and custom shadow control, you won’t lack for options to customize your window work space in Mac OS X ever again!
New in Version 4.1
– This update is free for all registered users.
– WindowShade X is now a Universal haxie, working on both PowerPC and Intel based Macs.
– Included the automatic version checker.
– When clicking on the application icon in the Dock, and all of the application windows are minimized in place or collapsed, one will be expanded by WindowShade X to prevent confusion.
– Fixed a bug that made Firefox windows unclickable after window shading.
– Fixed an issue with WindowShade X not working correctly with some Java applications.
– Redesigned the interface of the preference pane.
– Some other pending fixes.
– Includes Application Enhancer 2.0.2.
– Includes Smart Crash Reports 1.1.
WindowShade X is available for download at: